Sunday, May 4, 2008

10 totes released next week



I'm blogging early as I'm heading 'off the mountain' today for a couple of days... I have created a series of 10 exclusive totes that will be released on my site next week. These are beautiful big totes created out of serious luxury salvaged materials. I'd quite like to keep one for myself but gotta pay the bills!

Today I am heading to Handcut's last fashion show. These guys do fabulous recycled/reclaimed clothing and carry my handbags. I am just a fashion junkie as I love seeing models carrying the bags (how sad!). 

Locally, on Tuesday, I am beginning the Stepping Up: Young entrepreneurs Training & Mentoirng Programme as part of NSW State & Regional Development. I have already met lots of go-gettin' young business people who are like-minded and hope to forge some great bonds and networking opportunities - for the future of Blue Mountains businesses!

Kara

No comments: