Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blue Mountains Business Awards

Kara: Last Friday night I went to the Blue Mountains Business Awards at the York Fairmont Resort at Leura (very swish). I still can't believe it but I received 2 awards: New Business and Home-Based Business!

Receiving New Business Award from Phil Koperberg, MP.
(photo by Jessica Lindsay)


Receiving Home-Based Business Award from
Gold Medallist Swimmer, Duncan Armstrong.

(photo by Jessica Lindsay)


Then, this week, Freedom turned up with a lovely bunch of flowers to say congratulations! I've photographed them here with the awards... which I'm not sure what to do with. Perhaps bookends?

1 comment:

Lucy C said...

Wow, you gals are cool!
I have put you on the list of Blue Mountains Bloggers and will let you know if we get something organised?
Lucy