Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lawson markets - what I LOVE


I love the Lawson markets!
But my most favorite Blue Mountain markets were cancelled on Sunday.(magpiemarkets.com.au) There has been to much rain...so I couldn't stock up on all my usual supplies. I was going to write all about the fabulous stalls..but I will now write about 2 f favorites instead. 

Really if you ever get the chance though, the Lawson markets every 3rd Sunday of the month at the school beside the highway, in the sunshine is a great visit. There are about 120 very different stalls that cover all and every need,want and fetish.

Ok -"Purely heaven scent" - There is a woman at the Lawson markets who makes all her own skin care products...I don't know her name but I look at her beautiful skin all market and then buy a jar of body butter and cleanser from her when a few Tea towels have sold. There are no preservatives in her products, they are luxurious in texture but not oily...they are honestly the best skin care products I have ever used. www.purelyheavenscent.com

And for kiddies clothing I love Samibop. Well actually its myself and my little 1 year old girl Zoe that do. All the clothing are 1 off pieces made out of vintage fabrics. It is so good to have kids clothing that is fun and actually appeal to the kids. Zoe's favorite item is a pair of chenille pants with teddy bear faces on the knees. She always makes a point of showing me the bears when she has them on. My favorite is a sun dress with blue and yellow flowers, and a red and white polka dot trim. They wash really well and look fantastic on. www.samibop.com

Hope to see you there soon!

No comments: